Are You Kidding Me Artichoke Dip
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1 cup frozen artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 large garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Place artichoke hearts in a saucepan, cover with water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 6 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool.
- Chop artichoke hearts.
- In a medium bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese, hot sauce and crushed garlic clove. Transfer mixture to a baking dish.
- Top with Parmesan cheese. Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly on top.