Easy Salt-free Seasoning Dip
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt-free herb seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours to allow flavor to develop.
- Stir before serving.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 30
- Protein 2 g
- Carbohydrates 1 g
- Fat 2 g
- Cholesterol 6 mg
- Sodium 20 mg
- Potassium 48 mg
- Phosphorus 33 mg
- Calcium 28 mg
- Fiber 0 g
Renal and renal diabetic food choices
- Adjust herb seasoning blend to your taste. Flavors will intensify after 4 hours, especially if the seasoning blend contains garlic.
- Serve dip with low-sodium crackers or lower potassium vegetables such as raw bell peppers, carrots, cauliflower, celery, and cucumbers.
- Add a spoonful to cooked vegetables for a flavor boost.