High Protein JELL-O® Cubes
- 1 small box of JELL-O®, regular or sugar-free, any flavor
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip® frozen whipped topping
- Dissolve JELL-O® in boiling water. Add cold water.
- Whisk in protein powder until dissolved.
- Place JELL-O® in refrigerator to set, about 30 minutes.
- Cut into cubes and divide into 4 servings. Add a dollop of thawed Cool Whip® and serve.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 114
- Protein 8 g
- Carbohydrates 20 g
- Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 6 mg
- Sodium 72 mg
- Potassium 43 mg
- Phosphorus 53 mg
- Calcium 50 mg
- Fiber 0 g
Renal and renal diabetic food choices
- 1 meat
- 1 high calorie (0 if made with sugar free JELL-O®)
- Carbohydrate count is 0 if made with sugar-free JELL-O®.
- 1/2 cup whey powder contains approximately 24 grams protein, but this amount may vary with different brands.