Holiday Cheese Ball
- CKD non-dialysis
1-1/2 tablespoons cheese ball, 2 apple slices and 2 low sodium crackers
- Soften cream cheese.
- Combine cream cheese, salad dressing and onion powder in a medium bowl.
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill.
- Form cheese mixture into a ball.
- Place ground walnuts on a plate and roll cheese ball to cover.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 140
- Protein 2 g
- Carbohydrates 4 g
- Fat 13 g
- Cholesterol 24 mg
- Sodium 131 mg
- Potassium 55 mg
- Phosphorus 32 mg
- Calcium 6 mg
- Fiber .3 g
Renal and renal diabetic food choices
- Serve cheese ball with low-sodium crackers and apple slices.