Honey-Maple Trail Mix
- CKD non-dialysis
- 3 cups Golden Grahams® cereal
- 5 cups Rice Chex® cereal
- 10 ounces Cinnamon Teddy Grahams® snack cookies
- 6 ounces Pretzel Crisps®
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 5 ounces dried cranberries, sweetened
- 3 ounces Crispy Granny Smith Apple Chips®
- Combine Golden Grahams, Rice Chex, Teddy Grahams and pretzels in a large bowl.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan; add brown sugar, honey and maple syrup. Cook over low heat until sugar is melted.
- Pour over cereal mixture and mix well until all pieces are coated.
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Prepare 3 jelly roll pans by lining with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with cooking spray. (Can be done in 3 batches). Spread cereal mixture evenly over pans. Bake at 325° F for 20 minutes; stirring once halfway though.
- Mix cranberries and Apple Chips; divide evenly among pans and stir.
- Bake 5 more minutes; cool completely and store in an airtight container.