- CKD non-dialysis
- 1 medium onion
- 3 green chilies
- 2 teaspoons curry leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 teaspoon trans-fat free margarine
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup oil for frying
- Chop onion, chilies and curry leaves. Add salt and baking soda and mix well.
- Mix chickpea flour, rice flour and melted margarine.
- Combine all ingredients (except oil) and mix to the consistency of a loose dough by gradually adding small amounts of water as needed. (You may need up to 2 tablespoons water. Adjust as needed.)
- Heat the oil. Transfer small amounts of the dough into the oil. Cook until crisp and brown.