Raw Veggies and Dip
- CKD non-dialysis
2 pieces celery, 1 piece carrot, 1 strip bell pepper, 1 cucumber slice, 1 radish and 1 tablespoon dip
- Combine Mrs. Dash® herb seasoning with sour cream and refrigerate at least one hour to blend flavors.
- Cut each celery stalk in half lengthwise, then cut each into 4 pieces.
- Cut carrot in half lengthwise, then cut into 4 pieces.
- Cut bell pepper in half and remove seeds. Slice into 8 pieces.
- Slice cucumber half into 8 slices.
- Prepare radishes.
- Place dip in dish and arrange with veggies on a serving platter.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 37
- Protein 1 g
- Carbohydrates 3 g
- Fat 2 g
- Cholesterol 5 mg
- Sodium 20 mg
- Potassium 140 mg
- Phosphorus 25 mg
- Calcium 25 mg
- Fiber 0.8 g
Renal and renal diabetic food choices
- Try different salt-free seasoning blends for a variety of flavors.