Shrimp Spread with Crackers
- CKD non-dialysis
3 crackers, each with 1 teaspoons of spread
- 1/4 cup light cream cheese
- 2-1/2 ounces cooked, shelled shrimp
- 1 tablespoon no-salt-added ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco® hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash® herb seasoning blend
- 24 matzo cracker miniatures
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Set cream cheese out to soften.
- Mince shrimp and stir into cream cheese.
- Stir in ketchup, Tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce and Mrs. Dash® herb seasoning.
- Place 1 teaspoon of spread on each cracker. Garnish with minced parsley.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 57
- Protein 3 g
- Carbohydrates 7 g
- Fat 1 g
- Cholesterol 21 mg
- Sodium 69 mg
- Potassium 54 mg
- Phosphorus 30 mg
- Calcium 15 mg
- Fiber 0.2 g
Renal and renal diabetic food choices
- Serve with celery sticks instead of crackers if desired.