Apple Pork Chops and Stuffing
- CKD non-dialysis
1 pork chop and 1/6th serving apples and stuffing.
- 6 ounces lower sodium Stove Top® stuffing mix for chicken
- 2 tablespoons unsalted margarine
- 20 ounces apple pie filling (1 jar or can)
- 6 boneless pork loin chops
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray a 9” x 13” pan with cooking spray.
- Add stuffing mix to bowl and mix in water and margarine per package directions and set aside.
- Spread apple pie filling on bottom of pan.
- Place pork chops over apple pie filling.
- Spread stuffing over pork chops.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for 10 minutes more.