3-1/2 ounces, cooked
- 3 tablespoons rice milk
- 5 salt-free soda crackers
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon salt-free herb seasoning blend
- 1 pound ground beef, 85% lean
- Combine milk and crushed crackers in a bowl and let stand until crackers are soft.
- Stir in beaten egg and herb blend; mix well, breaking up crackers if necessary. Add ground beef and mix well.
- Pat into 4 equal-size patties.
- Grill over medium heat until cooked to desired doneness.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 242
- Protein 22 g
- Carbohydrates 7 g
- Fat 14 g
- Cholesterol 116 mg
- Sodium 92 mg
- Potassium 328 mg
- Phosphorus 188 mg
- Calcium 31 mg
- Fiber 0.2 g
Renal and renal diabetic food choices
- Always cook ground beef to a temperature of at least 160º F.
- Serve with vegetables and starch of choice or serve on a bun with lettuce and onion.