- CKD non-dialysis
2 ounce cooked patty
- 2 tablespoon onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 10 low-sodium soda crackers
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Chop oniion and mince garlic clove. Crush crackers and measure 1/2 cup.
- Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Shape meat mixture into 6 hamburger patties.
- Place patties in a baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.