Herbed-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin
- CKD non-dialysis
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 pork tenderloins, 12-ounce each
- 1-1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Mince garlic cloves. Combine spices in a small bowl. Add mustard and garlic and mix well.
- Rub herb mixture over the pork tenderloins evenly. Cover pork and let rest in refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Place tenderloins in oil and brown on all sides. Remove from skillet and place in a baking dish. Allow room so tenderloins are not touching.
- Bake pork tenderloins for 20 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 160° F (medium) to 170° F (well done).