Lisa’s Awesome Burgers
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons Mrs. Dash® Mesquite Grilling Blend
- 4 hamburger buns
- Preheat grill according to manufacture’s direction.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, onion, egg and Mrs. Dash® seasoning until all ingredients are mixed throughout.
- Divide ground beef mixture into 4 equal size patties.
- Grill to desired temperature and doneness.
- Place on hamburger buns.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 352
- Protein 27 g
- Carbohydrates 27 g
- Fat 15 g
- Cholesterol 126 mg
- Sodium 292 mg
- Potassium 458 mg
- Phosphorus 260 mg
- Calcium 92 mg
- Fiber 1.5 g
Renal and renal diabetic food choices
- 3 meat
- 2 starch
- 1/2 vegetable, medium potassium
- These burgers need no ketchup or mustard. They are full of flavor!
- One large onion yields 1 cup chopped.