Tortilla Beef Rollups (High Protein)
1 rollup or 4 pieces
- 2 flour tortilla, 6" size
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 5 ounces roast beef, cooked
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 sweet bell pepper (red, yellow or green), cut in strips
- 8 cucumber slices
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash® herb seasoning blend
- Spread cream cheese over tortillas.
- Divide ingredients in half to make two torillas. Layer each tortilla with roast beef, red onion, pepper strips, cucumbers and lettuce.
- Sprinkle with Mrs. Dash® herb seasoning blend.
- Roll up like a jellyroll.
- Slice each tortilla into 4 pieces, or serve whole.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 335
- Protein 27 g
- Carbohydrates 18 g
- Fat 17 g
- Cholesterol 89 mg
- Sodium 206 mg
- Potassium 387 mg
- Phosphorus 241 mg
- Calcium 29 mg
- Fiber 1.4 g
Renal and renal diabetic food choices
- 3 meat
- 1 starch
- 1 vegetable, low potassium
- 1 fat
- Rollups keep well in the refrigerator up to 2 days. Make ahead and eat as a high-protein snack or quick meal.
- Whipped cream cheese spreads easier than regular cream cheese.
- Check tortilla labels to compare sodium content and choose the lowest sodium brand.