High Protein Rice Milk
- 1 cup chilled unenriched rice milk
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein
- Combine rice milk and protein powder in a blender and blend well.
- Divide into 2 servings. Enjoy one now and one later.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 130
- Protein 14 g
- Carbohydrates 18 g
- Fat 2 g
- Cholesterol 40 mg
- Sodium 120 mg
- Potassium 127 mg
- Phosphorus 80 mg
- Calcium 60 mg
- Fiber 0 g
Renal and renal diabetic food choices
- Refrigerate extra serving until ready to drink.
- EAS 100% Whey Protein Powder® was used in this recipe analysis. Ask your dietitian about other protein powder options.
- Stir in a glass or shake in a shaker instead of the blender if desired.