Mixed Berry Protein Smoothie
- 4 ounces very cold water
- 1 cup frozen, mixed berries (raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- 2 ice cubes, regular size
- 1 teaspoon Crystal Light® liquid drink mix, blueberry raspberry flavor
- 1/2 cup whipped cream topping
- 2 scoops ProCel® whey protein powder (13 grams)
- In a blender add water, frozen berries, ice cubes and liquid drink mix. Blend until slushy and mixed well.
- Add whipped topping and blend well.
- Add protein powder. Blend well.
- Divide into 2 servings and enjoy one right away or freeze and defrost to enjoy later.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 104
- Protein 6 g
- Carbohydrates 11 g
- Fat 4 g
- Cholesterol 11 mg
- Sodium 15 mg
- Potassium 141 mg
- Phosphorus 49 mg
- Calcium 69 mg
- Fiber 2.4 g
Renal and renal diabetic food choices
- 1 meat
- 1/2 fruit, low potassium
- Increase protein powder for a higher protein drink.