Orange-Pineapple Sherbet Punch
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1 cup orange pineapple juice
- 1/2 gallon sherbet, flavor of your choice
- 2 liter bottle carbonated diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Combine juice and sherbet in a punch bowl.
- Fill the rest of the bowl with the limon-lime soda.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 100
- Protein 1 g
- Carbohydrates 22 g
- Fat 1 g
- Cholesterol 5 mg
- Sodium 45 mg
- Potassium 98 mg
- Phosphorus 28 mg
- Calcium 39 mg
- Fiber 0 g
Renal and renal diabetic food choices
- 1/2 fruit, low potassium
- 1 high calorie
- Use sweetened soda if preferred for extra calories.
- Stir punch to keep it from becoming foamy as the sherbet melts.
- Add an ice ring to keep punch chilled.