Refreshing Raspberry Punch
- CKD non-dialysis
6 ounces (3/4 cup)
- 46 ounces canned pineapple juice
- 6 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 16 ounces raspberry sherbet or sorbet
- 2 liters diet ginger ale, chilled
- 10 ounces frozen red raspberries, thawed
- In a large punch bowl, mix together juice, lemonade, sherbet or sorbet and diet ginger ale.
- Stir in un-drained, thawed raspberries.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 70
- Protein 1 g
- Carbohydrates 16 g
- Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 8 mg
- Potassium 91 mg
- Phosphorus 6 mg
- Calcium 11 mg
- Fiber 1.1 g
Renal and renal diabetic food choices
- Punch will foam as sherbet starts melting. Be sure to use a large enough punch bowl. Stir to combine as sherbet melts.
- Recipe analysis includes sherbet.