Easy Pizza Dough
- CKD non-dialysis
2 pizzas, 16 portions
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package rapid rising yeast
- Preheat oven to 450º F.
- Pour water into a measuring cup and heat in microwave to 120º to 130º F. Add canola oil and set aside.
- Combine 2 cups flour, salt and yeast in a large bowl. Add warm water and oil and stir to form the dough. Stir in an additional 1/2-cup flour.
- Place dough on a floured board. Sprinkle with flour and knead dough 5 to 6 minutes until smooth and elastic. Add more flour as needed to prevent sticking. Divide in half and form 2 balls.
- Cover dough and let rise for 10 minutes. Punch dough down and form each ball into a flat 12" pizza shape. Place on pizza pan or baking stone.
- Spread sauce over each pizza, add pizza toppings and bake at 425º F for 12 to 16 minutes until bubbly and browned on top.