Homemade Turkey Sausage
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1 pound ground turkey, 7% fat
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Crush the fennel seed.
In a small bowl combine turkey with crushed fennel seed, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Divide the seasoned turkey into portions about the size of a ping-pong ball and flatten into patties to cook.
- Cook over medium heat in a nonstick skillet until browned, about 1 to 2 minutes per side.