- CKD non-dialysis
2 medium-sized pancakes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Make sour milk: add 1 tablespoon vinegar to 2 cups milk. Let sit for about 5 minutes until soured.
- Sift flour; add baking soda, salt and sugar.
Beat eggs with mixer until fluffy. Combine with “sour” milk and oil.
- Add dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Cook on a hot griddle or heated frying pan, greased with nonstick cooking spray until bubbly. Turn only once for fluffy, light pancakes.