one 6" pancake
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose white flour
- Prepare griddle or skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Pour batter onto prepared griddle or skillet making two 6" pancakes. Cook on each side.
- Served plain or topped with fruit, preserves or syrup.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 240
- Protein 17 g
- Carbohydrates 25 g
- Fat 8 g
- Cholesterol 220 mg
- Sodium 298 mg
- Potassium 148 mg
- Phosphorus 203 mg
- Calcium 65 mg
- Fiber 0.8 g
Renal and renal diabetic food choices
- Analysis does not include the suggested toppings.
- Make a savory sandwich pancake by adding 2 teaspoons dried Italian spice or other spices of your choice to the batter before cooking. After cooking, top with meat and sandwich fixings.