Baked Chicken Salad
- CKD non-dialysis
1/6 of recipe
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast, uncooked
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup canned mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup canned water chestnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco® sauce
- 1 cup chow mein noodles, crushed
- Boil chicken breasts until cooked through. Drain.
- Dice chicken. Measure 2 cups to use in the recipe.
- Drain and rinse mushrooms.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except for chow mein noodles. Mix well.
- Place in a greased 9" x 9" baking dish. Sprinkle noodles on top.
- Bake at 350° F for 30 minutes.
- Slice into 6 equal portions and serve.