Caribbean Curry Turkey
- CKD non-dialysis
- 3-1/2 pounds turkey breast, with skin, bone-in
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place turkey breast skin side up on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer in center of thickest part of the turkey breast.
- Bake at 350° F until thermometer reaches 170° F (about 1-1/2 hours).
- Combine butter, honey, mustard, curry powder and garlic powder. During the last 30 minutes of cooking, brush turkey with glaze several times.
- Remove turkey from pan and let stand 15 minutes before slicing.