- CKD non-dialysis
- 8 flour tortillas, 6" size
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 12 ounces boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 300° F. Wrap tortillas in foil; heat in oven for 10 minutes.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1" strips.
- Place oil in nonstick frying pan over medium heat; add chicken, seasonings and lemon juice. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add peppers and onion to frying pan; cook for 3 to 5 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink and juice run clear. Add cilantro to chicken mixture.
- Divide chicken mixture between tortillas; fold tortillas over.