- CKD non-dialysis
- 1 pound ground turkey, 7% fat
- 3 ounces turkey sausage
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Gravy Master® seasoning & browning sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
Transfer to a greased 9" x 5" loaf pan and bake for 1 hour.
Slice into 6 equal pieces and serve.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 197
- Protein 20 g
- Carbohydrates 9 g
- Fat 9 g
- Cholesterol 85 mg
- Sodium 305 mg
- Potassium 314 mg
- Phosphorus 206 mg
- Calcium 49 mg
- Fiber 0.4 g
Renal and renal diabetic food choices
- Select the brand of sausage lowest in sodium.
- Use the hot and spicy turkey sausage for more flavor.