Lemon Icebox Pie
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1/2 cup water, heated to boiling
- 1 small box sugar-free lemon gelatin mix
- 8 ounces light sour cream
- 8 ounces fat-free Cool Whip® frozen dessert topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 drops yellow food coloring
- 1 graham cracker pie crust, 9" size
- Dissolve gelatin in 1/2 cup boiling water. Let stand about five minutes.
- Add sour cream, half of the Cool Whip, lemon juice and, if desired, a few drops of yellow food coloring to the dissolved gelatin.
- Pour into pie shell. Chill in refrigerator until set.
- When ready to serve, spread remaining Cool Whip over pie.