Lemon Yogurt Parfait
- 16 ounces vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup fat-free Reddi-Wip® dairy whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Mix Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, lemon juice and lemon zest together until smooth. Fold in 1/2 cup of the whipped topping.
- Divide half of the mixture into 4 portions in parfait glasses. Top each with 1/4 cup raspberries. Top each with remaining yogurt mixture. Chill.
- When ready to serve top the parfait with 1 tablespoon whipped topping and a place a raspberry on top.