Leprechaun's Favorite Butter Mint Cookies
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose white flour
- 1 tablespoon green-colored sugar
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and confectioner’s sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in peppermint extract. Gradually add flour and mix well.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of dough into balls. Place one-inch apart on ungreased baking sheets; flatten with bottom of a drinking glass.
- Sprinkle with green-colored sugar.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until firm. Remove to wire racks to cool.