Microwave High Protein Rice Crispy Treats
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups marshmallow crème
- 1 cup whey protein powder
- 5 cups rice crispy cereal
- In a large bowl, melt butter in microwave for 1 minute.
- Add marshmallow crème and microwave for 30 seconds; stir. Microwave 30 seconds more and stir until well blended.
- Quickly add protein powder and mix until smooth.
- Quickly add pre-measured rice crispy cereal and mix until coated.
- Pour into a greased 13” x 9” pan and press down evenly.
- Cool, and then cut into 12 bars, 3” x 4” each.