- CKD non-dialysis
- 1 cup liquid nondairy creamer (original flavor)
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 2/3 cup Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener, granulated
- 20 ounces canned peach pie filling
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In large bowl, mix creamer, flour and Splenda® (or sugar) until smooth. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe dish, melt butter and pour into 9” x 13” baking dish.
- Add creamer mixture directly on top of melted butter in baking dish.
- Open pie filling and scoop heaping spoonfuls onto the mixture in the baking dish, placing filling randomly across the mixture.
- Sprinkle ground cinnamon on top of cobbler.
- Bake at 350° F for approximately 40 to 45 minutes or until crust is brown and fluffy.