Quick Fruit Sorbet
- CKD non-dialysis
- 20 ounces canned crushed pineapple, juice-packed, frozen
- 4 plums pitted
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, unsweetened
- Thaw pineapple just enough to get out of can.
- Place all fruit in food processor and process until pureed.
- Serve immediately or spread into an 8” x 8” pan and freeze.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 71
- Protein 0 g
- Carbohydrates 17 g
- Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 6 mg
- Potassium 170 mg
- Phosphorus 13 mg
- Calcium 9 mg
- Fiber 2.6 g
Renal and renal diabetic food choices
- You can freeze unopened can of pineapple.