- CKD non-dialysis
one 3"x 2-1/2" piece
- 1 small box sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups unenriched rice milk
- 1 box honey graham crackers
- 16 ounces fat-free Cool Whip® frozen dessert topping, thawed
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip morsels
- Make pudding according to package directions, substituting rice milk for dairy milk.
- Gently cut one container of fat-free Cool Whip into pudding mixture.
- Layer the bottom of a 9" x 13" pan with graham crackers.
- Spread half of pudding/Cool Whip mixture on top of graham crackers.
- Put another layer of graham crackers on top of the pudding mixture.
- Spread the other half of pudding/Cool Whip mixture on top of graham crackers.
- Put last layer of graham crackers on top of pudding mixture.
- Use last tub of Cool Whip as icing on top of graham crackers.
- Sprinkle one cup mini chocolate chips over Cool Whip.
- Place in fridge overnight.