Lemonade Rice with Mixed Vegetables
- CKD non-dialysis
- 2 tablespoons onion
- 12 ounces lemonade
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup rice, uncooked
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Mince onion.
- Pour lemonade and water into rice cooker or saucepan. Add rice, onion, mixed vegetables and black pepper.
- Start rice cooker or cook on stove, covered, over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle nutmeg and salt over rice and stir before serving.