- CKD non-dialysis
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup scallions
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 6 ounces whole wheat vermicelli, uncooked
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain.
- Separate scallion bulbs and green tops. Chop garlic and scallion bulbs and greens; set aside.
- Mix together sesame oil, lemon juice and honey. Set aside.
- Sauté garlic and scallion bulbs in vegetable oil until slightly browned.
- In a large bowl, mix together peas, raw scallion green tops and vermicelli. Add sautéed scallion bulbs and sesame oil mixture.
- Toss ingredients and serve.