Crunchy Chicken Wraps
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup non-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 large flour tortillas, 8-inch size
- 8 ounces low-sodium canned chicken
Dice celery, carrot and bell pepper.
Combine the mayonnaise and onion powder in a small bowl.
Spread 2 tablespoons of the mixture over each tortilla.
In a separate bowl combine the diced vegetables.
Place 1/4 cup of vegetables and 2 ounces of chicken on one quarter of each tortilla.
Fold the outside edges of the tortillas inward and roll up like a burrito.
Secure each tortilla half with a toothpick and cut each tortilla roll in half.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 136
- Protein 9 g
- Carbohydrates 16 g
- Fat 4 g
- Cholesterol 11 mg
- Sodium 146 mg
- Potassium 131 mg
- Phosphorus 56 mg
- Calcium 11 mg
- Fiber 1.1 g
Renal and renal diabetic food choices
- If low-sodium, canned chicken is unavailable, substitute with fresh stewed or baked chicken pieces.