- CKD non-dialysis
- 1/2 cup raw spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons onion
- 2 tablespoons pimento
- 3 ounces unprocessed cooked turkey breast
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 flour tortillas, burrito size
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash® original herb seasoning blend
- Chop spinach. Dice onion, pimento and turkey breast. Drain pineapple.
- Spread cream cheese over each tortilla to cover. Sprinkle with Mrs. Dash® herb seasoning.
- Place remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Divide mixed ingredients into 2 portions. Place half on each tortillas and roll up like a jelly roll.
- Trim ends and slice each roll into 6 pieces.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 202
- Protein 10 g
- Carbohydrates 16 g
- Fat 11 g
- Cholesterol 39 mg
- Sodium 188 mg
- Potassium 205 mg
- Phosphorus 84 mg
- Calcium 28 mg
- Fiber 1.1 g
Renal and renal diabetic food choices
- 1 meat
- 1 starch
- 1/2 vegetable medium potassium
- 1 fat
- Wrap un-cut roll in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to cut and serve.
- Compare tortilla brands and select the lowest in sodium.