Easy Marinated Grilled Chicken
- CKD non-dialysis
3 ounces chicken
- 1/2 cup white distilled vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- In a small bowl combine marinade ingredients.
- Place chicken in zipper-type plastic bag.
- Pour marinade over the chicken. Seal bag.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour; longer for more flavor.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade, and place on grill. Discard the leftover marinade.
- Cook chicken 6 to 8 minutes per side or until done (internal temperature 170° F using a meat thermometer).
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 155
- Protein 23 g
- Carbohydrates 0 g
- Fat 7 g
- Cholesterol 64 mg
- Sodium 56 mg
- Potassium 196 mg
- Phosphorus 172 mg
- Calcium 12 mg
- Fiber 0 g
Renal and renal diabetic food choices
- Nutrient analysis is adjusted for estimated 25% absorption of the marinade. To view nutrient analysis of marinade only see Marinade for Grilled Chicken.
- Adjust seasonings to your taste.