- CKD non-dialysis
1/8 of recipe
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup pecans
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 7 ounces marshmallow crème
- 16 ounces frozen strawberries in syrup
- 1 cup Reddi-Wip® Real Cream whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Thaw strawberries and chop pecans.
- Mix the flour, butter, brown sugar and pecans. Press into a 9” spring-form pan. Bake 20 minutes. Let cool completely.
- In a food processor, mix lemon juice, marshmallow crème and strawberries until well-blended.
- Pour into a large mixing bowl. Fold in Reddi-Wip® lightly to maintain fluff.
- Pour mixture onto cooled crust. Cover with plastic wrap and aluminum foil and freeze until ready to serve.