Easy Honey Mustard Balsamic Vinaigrette
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Put all ingredients in a jar, cover, shake vigorously and serve immediately.
- If dressing is prepared ahead of time, be sure to shake well before serving.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 110
- Protein 0 g
- Carbohydrates 7 g
- Fat 9 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 12 mg
- Potassium 22 mg
- Phosphorus 4 mg
- Calcium 5 mg
- Fiber 0 g
Renal and renal diabetic food choices
- Drizzle on top of salad greens, or put in a small serving dish for dipping (to prevent overuse of dressing).
- Leftover dressing will keep in the refrigerator for 1 week.
- Compare brands and select the lowest sodium mustard.