Easy Cranberry Salad
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1-1/3 cups raw cranberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2/3 cup canned pineapple chunks in juice
- 2/3 cup whipped topping
Grind cranberries in grinder or food processor. Add sugar and let stand.
Drain and dice pineapple chunks.
Add marshmallows and pineapple to cranberries. Stir to mix.
Fold in whipped topping and chill until ready to serve.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 78
- Protein 0 g
- Carbohydrates 18 g
- Fat 1 g
- Cholesterol 3 mg
- Sodium 9 mg
- Potassium 43 mg
- Phosphorus 7 mg
- Calcium 9 mg
- Fiber 0.8 g
Renal and renal diabetic food choices
- For extra calories use pineapple canned inheavy syrup.
- This salad keeps in the refrigerator for 1 week (if it lasts that long).