Honey Mustard Dressing
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- Place all ingredients in a jar; secure lid and shake until well mixed.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 97
- Protein 0 g
- Carbohydrates 11 g
- Fat 6 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 178 mg
- Potassium 24 mg
- Phosphorus 4 mg
- Calcium 1 mg
- Fiber 0 g
Renal and renal diabetic food choices
- Select the lowest sodium mustard and mayonnaise brands.
- Look for unseasoned rice vinegar and add sweetener, if desired. Seasoned rice vinegar is very high in sodium and sugar.
- Use regular mayonnaise if you need more calories in your diet. Calories are increased to 154, fat increased to 13 g and sodium is reduced to 143 mg.