Lime Caribbean Dressing
- CKD non-dialysis
- 2 fresh limes
- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pineapple preserves
- 3 drops hot sauce
- Zest one of the limes and set aside.
- Juice both limes into a small bowl.
- Add mayonnaise and pineapple preserves to lime juice and whisk together until well blended.
- Fold in lime zest. Stir in a few drops of hot sauce if desired.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 75
- Protein 0 g
- Carbohydrates 7 g
- Fat 5 g
- Cholesterol 5 mg
- Sodium 127 mg
- Potassium 31 mg
- Phosphorus 12 mg
- Calcium 3 mg
- Fiber 0.2 g
Renal and renal diabetic food choices
- Serve Lime Caribbean Dressing over iceberg lettuce or blend with shredded cabbage for a Caribbean twist on traditional coleslaw.
- Try as a dip for grilled chicken fingers or shrimp on the Bar-B!