Sole with Tarragon Cream Sauce
- CKD non-dialysis
1 fillet (approx. 3 oz) with 1/4 cup sauce
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 2 tablespoons pimiento stuffed green olives
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 pound sole fillets
- Slice green onions and olives. Mince garlic.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over low heat; sauté onions and garlic until tender.
- Stir in the herbs. Add wine, lemon juice, olives and sour cream.
- Heat for 1 minute or until mixture is blended. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Roll up the fish fillets, secure each with a toothpick and place in a microwave- proof dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour sauce over the fish fillets, cover, and microware on high for 4 minutes.
- Remove toothpicks from each fillet. Serve fish with sauce divided over each fillet.