Super Tuesday Shrimp
- CKD non-dialysis
- 4 ounces pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 12 ounces medium shrimp, uncooked
- 8 ounces frozen pea pods,
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, omitting salt. Drain and set aside.
- Mince onion and garlic. Shell and devein shrimp.
- Sauté onion and garlic in oil until lightly brown.
- Add sun dried tomatoes, shrimp and pea pods.
- Cook until shrimp change color (but pea pods remain crunchy).
- Mix shrimp and pasta.
- Sprinkle feta cheese on top and serve.