Roasted Cauliflower with Rosemary
- CKD non-dialysis
- 6 cups cauliflower
- 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Cut cauliflower into bite size pieces. Chop rosemary.
- In a large bowl toss cauliflower with remaining ingredients.
- Spread seasoned cauliflower on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 minutes; remove from oven and stir.
- Continue cooking 10 minutes or until cauliflower is fork tender and lightly browned.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 32
- Protein 1 g
- Carbohydrates 2 g
- Fat 2 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 80 mg
- Potassium 204 mg
- Phosphorus 30 mg
- Calcium 16 mg
- Fiber 1.7 g
Renal and renal diabetic food choices
- 1 vegetable, medium potassium
- 1/2 fat
- Serve with a meal or eat as a snack.
- Use caution when removing baking sheet from oven to stir cauliflower.