Slow Cooker Jellied Carrots
- CKD non-dialysis
- 3 cups fresh carrots
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinaigrette dressing
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash® herb seasoning blend
- To prepare carrots: peel, slice in half long ways, and cut each half into 4 pieces. Place in slow cooker.
- Add vinaigrette dressing, jelly, pepper and herb seasoning and stir to coat carrots.
- Set slow cooker on low heat, cover with lid and cook 3 to 4 hours until carrots are tender.