St. Patrick’s Crinkle-cut Carrots and Green Peas
- CKD non-dialysis
- Rinse carrots and peas in colander.
- Cook carrots and peas in pineapple juice until carrots are tender. Substitute pineapple juice instead of water and follow package directions for cooking time. Drain.
- Sprinkle with fresh or dry dill. Serve warm.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 66
- Protein 3 g
- Carbohydrates 14 g
- Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 67 mg
- Potassium 182 mg
- Phosphorus 55 mg
- Calcium 28 mg
- Fiber 4 g
Renal and renal diabetic food choices
- 1 vegetable, medium potassium
- 1/2 starch
- Try this recipe with fresh baby carrots and green peas.