Tortilla Beef Rollups (High Protein)
1 rollup or 4 pieces
- 2 flour tortilla, 6" size
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 5 ounces roast beef, cooked
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 sweet bell pepper (red, yellow or green), cut in strips
- 8 cucumber slices
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash® herb seasoning blend
- Spread cream cheese over tortillas.
- Divide ingredients in half to make two torillas. Layer each tortilla with roast beef, red onion, pepper strips, cucumbers and lettuce.
- Sprinkle with Mrs. Dash® herb seasoning blend.
- Roll up like a jellyroll.
- Slice each tortilla into 4 pieces, or serve whole.
- Rollups keep well in the refrigerator up to 2 days. Make ahead and eat as a high-protein snack or quick meal.
- Whipped cream cheese spreads easier than regular cream cheese.
- Check tortilla labels to compare sodium content and choose the lowest sodium brand.
Submitted by: Recipe created exclusively for DaVita.com by DaVita renal dietitian Sara, RD, CSR, CDE, from California.
Nutrients per serving
Protein 24 g
Carbohydrates 18 g
Fat 10 g
Cholesterol 72 mg
Sodium 279 mg
Potassium 448 mg
Phosphorus 253 mg
Calcium 59 mg
Fiber 1.6 g
Kidney and kidney diabetic food choices
- 3 meat
- 1 starch
- 1 vegetable, low potassium
Save a Recipe
Access free kidney-friendly cookbooks from DaVita dietitians.
900,000+ Enjoyed So Far!
See kidney-friendly food and drink choices to consider when eating out at your favorite restaurants. Choose from 12 cuisine types.
Save a Recipe
Review a Recipe
Write a Comment
Already have a myDaVita account? Sign in or register