1 rollup or 4 pieces
- CKD non-dialysis
- Lower Protein
- 2 flour tortillas, 6" size
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 2 ounces roast beef, cooked
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 sweet bell pepper (red, yellow or green), cut in strips
- 8 slices cucumber
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash® herb seasoning
- Spread cream cheese over tortillas.
- Layer half the amount of roast beef, red onion, pepper strips, cucumber and lettuce on each tortilla.
- Sprinkle with Mrs. Dash® herb seasoning.
- Roll up like a jellyroll.
- Slice each tortilla into 4 pieces, or serve whole.
- Whipped cream cheese spreads easier than regular cream cheese.
- Check tortilla labels to compare sodium content and choose the lowest sodium brand.
Nutrients per serving
Protein 11 g
Carbohydrates 18 g
Fat 7 g
Cholesterol 35 mg
Sodium 255 mg
Potassium 288 mg
Phosphorus 150 mg
Calcium 57 mg
Fiber 1.6 g
Renal and renal diabetic food choices
- 1 meat
- 1 starch
- 1 vegetable, low potassium
- 1/2 fat
Submitted by: Recipe created exclusively for DaVita.com by DaVita renal dietitian Sara, RD, CSR, CDE, from California.
Save a Recipe
Access free kidney-friendly cookbooks from DaVita dietitians.
851,000+ Enjoyed So Far!
See kidney-friendly food and drink choices to consider when eating out at your favorite restaurants. Choose from 12 cuisine types.
Save a Recipe
Review a Recipe
Write a Comment
Already have a myDaVita account? Sign in or register